The modern way of doing business has changed as customers have started purchasing products online in huge numbers.
- It is estimated that ecommerce sales on the global level will rise to $4.8 trillion by 2021.
Besides, 64% of businesses are selling their product online but how they are doing all these?
It has become possible due to domain and some web hosting companies. With the growing demand for hosting, many web hosting providers are in existence. However, this has created cutthroat competition among them.
If you are a business owner and want to uplift the growth of your organization, knowing about the best web hosting companies is crucial. It will help you in making the right decision so I am back with another piece of content.
But this time, I have done a web hosting comparison to help you out in choosing the best hosting provider.
- 1 What Is Website Hosting?
- 2 How to choose the best web hosting companies?
- 3 Comparison Table: Best Web Hosting Providers
- 4 Best Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers
What Is Website Hosting?
Website hosting refers to a service that acts as a server to store site data and help in publishing it online. After that, the site becomes accessible to all internet users.
There are several kinds of web hosting such as shared hosting, VPN hosting, dedicated server hosting, and so on. Based on your requirements and budget, you can buy a reasonable hosting for website.
Now comes the question of where to buy best website hosting? Check out impressive website hosting deals at interserver hosting.
I have mentioned some of the web hosting companies too so that you can decide, which one is good for you.
How to choose the best web hosting companies?
Trust me, it’s a tough challenge to choose the best web hosting because many options are there. For finding the right web hosting company, you must consider these points:
Reviews are crucial as it represents the reputation of web hosting companies. Visit trustworthy review sites and read testimonials shared by the previous customer.
. Web Hosting Deals
Check the web hosting deals the web hosting companies are offering to you. Upgrading plans is a better choice than deciding to migrate to a new web host.
At shared hosting, your site isn’t the only one using server resources. Many other sites might be using the same resource. As a result, your website performance can fall if another site will use all the resources.
For small businesses, shared hosting plans are affordable website hosting options.
Due to the low price tag, shared hosting plans are a good entry point for freshly-made blogs. However, you may get subpar website performance once you start getting thousands of web traffic.
VPS hosting means Virtual Private Server hosting. Based on virtualization technology, it allows resource allocation such as RAM and CPU power. You can control everything from server administration to monitoring, maintenance, and so on.
Managed WordPress hosting
Managed WordPress hosting can be operated on a shared or VPS system as well. All the technical things are handled by the host such as installation, updates, backup, etc.
In the dedicated hosting package, you are responsible for managing everything. Big companies choose dedicated hosting as they want the best from the server.
Cloud hosting delivers the highest possible uptime and superb performance. Your website does not rely on a single server so if one fails, another will keep it running smoothly.
Seek a web hosting platform that offers affordable hosting plans. Prices for the same hosting service can vary according to the web hosting companies you are choosing.
If any issue arises on the site, you may need assistance from the web hosting platform. So a quality customer service is an important aspect here.
Other Points to Remember
- Buy online website hosting from a company that provides 99.5% uptime. This is because downtime will impact the sales and overall business process.
- An ideal web hosting platform provides a fast connection, which in turn brings more traffic to your site. The website with optimized speed attracts more visitors.
- Make sure that the web hosting company you are choosing is providing a user-friendly control panel.
- The payment process being offered by the web hosting company must be convenient for you.
- Look out for the features that the web hosting providers are giving to you. Also, list down your requirements to match and compare.
Comparison Table: Best Web Hosting Providers
Starting price for shared hosting
Interserver is a robust web hosting company, which is considered best web hosting for small business 2021. The journey of interserver web hosting started with selling reseller web hosting plans. It is serving small businesses and even Fortune 500 companies. For a detailed interserver review, you can click here.
- Migrate site for free from another web host to Interserver
- Free Backup
- Interserver pricing comes with a price Lock guarantee
- User-friendly control panel
- 24×7 active support team
- Intershield protection
- Free SSL certification
- Unlimited E-mail accounts
- Compatible with 381 programs with easy to install feature
Namecheap is popular for domain registration. However, this also provides web hosting services. Today, more than 3 million clients relied on Namecheap for the domain. At this platform, website owners can also buy SSL certificates, domain privacy, domain and hosting migration, and a lot more.
The signup process is quick and thereafter you are eligible to buy any hosting plan of your choice. You can even build your site with Namecheap hosting website builder. From our selection, this is one of the most reliable web hosting companies.
- Free SSL certification
- Easy deployment of WordPress & cPanel
- Customized email services.
- Auto backup
- Free site migration
- 24×7 live customer support
Dreamhost belongs to the category of oldest web hosting companies. Perfect for businesses who want to have a Linux-powered website. It is meeting businesses hosting requirements by providing a fully featured web hosting solution.
- Serving open source solutions
- Fast and reliable support team
- Tight security
- Quality cloud hosting feature
- Transfer unlimited data
- Environment-friendly services
- Zero renewal cost
- Customized Dreamhost control panel
SiteGround is a reputed web hosting company and best hosting provider in UK. Based on Google cloud, SSD storage capacity, excellent security, easy site management, and a lot of other things make Site Ground the perfect option for all business types.
- Compatible with 500+ apps
- Impressive uptime performance
- Delivers great site speed
- Free Site migration
- Free of cost SSL certification and Content delivery content
- Offering standard ecommerce solution
A2 hosting surprise us with the loading speed of 150ms. It has plethora of developer friendly tools. The web hosting company has joined hands with Carbonfund.org for keeping every server neutral.
- Unparalleled site loading speed
- 24×7 assistance, server monitoring, and Malware Scanning
- Free + Paid site migration
- Standard developer tools
- Unlimited Storage and data transfer
- Loaded with advanced technology
- Responsive team
Bluehost is widely known for WordPress hosting but small and large businesses also use it for running online business. Purchase website hosting from Bluehost to enjoy seamless hosting services.
- Low hosting cost
- Best for first site owners
- Quality performance
- No hidden costs
- Free domain
- Affordable hosting plans
- Unmetered Bandwidth
HostGator is last on our list but it’s one of the award winning web hosting companies. This platform impresses us with affordable cheap web hosting deals. I will recommend HostGator to someone who is seeking web hosting for small business.
- Unmetered disk space & bandwidth
- 9% uptime guarantee
- 24×7 technical support
- Providing all kind of web hosting
- Let you publish a site in three easy steps
Best Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers
I put all my efforts into researching and discovering the best web hosting companies for your convenience.
Instead of going for highly risky free web hosting, hope you have made up your mind to select the right hosting solution for your business. If you haven’t done it yet then let tell me to tell you what I would have chosen.
My preference will be interserver or Namecheap and I know even a lot of bloggers will select the same.
Black Friday INTERSERVER Web Hosting Deals: 50% Lifetime Web Hosting Discount
For further questions, doubts, and appreciating our web hosting companies comparison, comment below. We are here to answer all your queries.
Click To know All Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliates and will come at no extra cost for your end. However, I may earn a commission should you choose to purchase through the affiliate links provided. With these funds, it help fund this blog and every expense incurred, ensuring that I can continue to provide valuable content such as this to you free of charge. Please be assured that I only recommend products that are worthy and benefiting to you. Thank you for reading through.