Whether you are newbie who want to start career in Digital marketing or business owner who want to adapt digital technologies, you need to upskill yourself.
It’s also necessary if you are looking to explore a new field or get a job.
“Learning never stops”- should be your commitment to become better every day.
I know learning new skills are not a piece of cake.
However, only consistency and a strong desire to learn can help you in achieving personal life goals.
Are you unable to figure out what career path to follow in your life yet?
Get some cold coffee, relax, and read this article till the end.
In this digital world, it is crucial to keep yourself updated with what’s happening around the world.
If you are about to dive into business, knowing the basics about digital marketing is a must.
This field can assist you in getting a job too.
Digital marketing is the basic need of any business so there are plenty of career options for you.
Come on explore them!
Below, I have gathered below top 38 free digital marketing course.
These courses will prepare you for encountering current challenges and trends in an ever-changing workplace.
- 1 1) Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
- 2 2) Marketing Fundamentals: Who Is Your Customer? by EdX
- 3 3) Build Your Web Presence by Google Garage
- 4 4) Google Analytics for Beginners by Google
- 5 5) Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
- 6 6) Viral Marketing and How to Create Contagious Content by Coursera
- 7 7) Business Blogging by HubSpot Academy
- 8 8) Online Video Marketing Course by HubSpot Academy
- 9 9) Social Media Course by HubSpot Academy
- 10 10) Introduction to Social Media Strategy by Skillshare/Buffer
- 11 11) Facebook Blueprint by Facebook
- 12 12) YouTube Marketing by HubSpot Academy
- 13 13) Video Storytelling for Social Media by Social Creators
- 14 14) Developing an End-to-End Facebook Marketing Strategy by HubSpot Academy
- 15 15) How to Build an Advanced Twitter Strategy by HubSpot Academy
- 16 16) How to Create an Instagram Content Plan by Later
- 17 17) Free Social Media Analytics Course for Beginners by Quintly
- 18 18) Flight School — Video Ads on Twitter by Twitter
- 19 19) Developing an End-to-End Instagram Marketing Strategy For Your Business by HubSpot Academy
- 20 20) Cold Email Masterclass by Mailshake
- 21 21) Email Marketing Certificationby HubSpot Academy
- 22 22) Google Ads by Google
- 23 23) SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business by HubSpot Academy
- 24 24) Inbound Sales Certification by HubSpot Academy
- 25 25) Sales Enablement Certification by HubSpot Academy
- 26 26) Sales Manager Training by HubSpot Academy
- 27 27) Sales Prospecting Advanced Techniques by SalesScripter
- 28 28) The Art of Sales by Coursera
- 29 29) Sales Courses by Class Central
- 30 30) Email marketing for eCommerce by Skillshare
- 31 31) Conquering the Fear of Public Speaking by Udemy
- 32 32) Learning How to Learn: Powerful Mental Tools to Help You Master Tough Subjects by Coursera.
- 33 33) Communication Skills Persuasion and Motivation by Alison
- 34 34) Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills by Coursera
- 35 35) The Manager’s Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by Coursera
- 36 36) What Great Leaders do by Alison
- 37 37) Introduction to Project Management by Udemy
- 38 38) Conflict Resolution Skills by Coursera
- 39 39) Career Success Specialization by Coursera
- 40 Over to you:
1) Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Inbound Marketing Professionals
Length: 4-12 hours
Get comprehensive details on inbound marketing techniques. It covers the lessons on nurturing leads, creating content, productive use of social media, and much more.
From fundamentals to implementing a customer marketing approach, this free digital marketing course will teach you a lot.
Best for – Marketers
Length- 4-6 Hours / Week (4 Weeks)
Learn the right customer acquisition strategies for connecting with customers and growing business.
3) Build Your Web Presence by Google Garage
Best for – Marketers
Length – 40 Minutes
Understand the importance of online presence.
4) Google Analytics for Beginners by Google
Best for- Website Owners
Length- 4-6 Hours
Learners will go through the lessons on setting up an account, tracking audience activities on the site, apply tracking code, measure website traffic, and much more.
5) Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Marketers, Inbound Professionals, and Content Creators
Length: 6-20 Hours
Create engaging and effective content for readers-friendly as well as search engines friendly.
With this certified free digital marketing course, learn about storytelling, content curation, and a many things.
6) Viral Marketing and How to Create Contagious Content by Coursera
Best for: Content Curators and Social Media Marketers
Length: 4 Hours
How can you create highly engaging content and get popular on social media?
Some ideas take off to a wide number of audiences and this course will help you to ideate viral content.
Best for: Pro Marketers, Content Curators, and Inbound Professional
Length: 1 hour 57 minutes
What’s are the right steps to construct an attractive and engaging blog?
It is okay if you do not know about it. This blogging course consists of 3 lessons and 18 videos.
You can TRY it for FREE.
8) Online Video Marketing Course by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Video Producers, Pro Marketers, and Content Producers
Length: 2 Hours
The craze of video marketing in recent years has increased a lot.
Basics to advanced level of video marketing lessons are available with this free digital marketing course.
Best for: Social Media Managers
Length: 5 Hours
Upsurge conversions through social media course, attract prospects and customers, learn to plan an effective social media strategy, and much more with this social media course.
Marketers must do this free digital marketing course for learning social media management.
Best for – Social Media Managers and New Marketers
Length: 45 Minutes
Take your social media marketing efforts to a new level with Facebook and Twitter.
The video lessons will make you a smart social media marketer.
Best for – Facebook Advertisers
It is a free digital marketing course for Facebook advertisers to learn the best methods of social media marketing.
The self-guided course teaches you the formulation of marketing strategies 2021 on various major platforms.
Best for: YouTube Content Creators and Pro Marketers.
Length: 1 Hour and 20 minutes.
If your YouTube channel is not growing with time, don’t give up.
You need to improve your marketing skills and this YouTube Marketing course is helpful.
13) Video Storytelling for Social Media by Social Creators
Best for- Content Creators
Storytelling is being used by all the brands today for attracting an audience on social media.
It will assist you in creating high-quality videos using iPhone or your Android device.
14) Developing an End-to-End Facebook Marketing Strategy by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Facebook Advertisers
Length: 1 hour 18 minutes
Form improved and optimized marketing efforts for developing an effective marketing strategy.
Make productive use of Facebook for advertising products and growing business.
All these things are covered under the free digital marketing course.
15) How to Build an Advanced Twitter Strategy by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Social Media Strategist and Twitter Marketers
Length: 2 hours 4 minutes
Are you familiar with the fundamentals of Twitter marketing?
Boost up your Twitter marketing and advertising skills with this free digital marketing course that covers advanced lessons on building successful social media advertising agency.
16) How to Create an Instagram Content Plan by Later
Best for: Social Media Strategist
Recognize your Instagram community, learn the tips and tricks to increase followers, and design a seamless Instagram content strategy
17) Free Social Media Analytics Course for Beginners by Quintly
Best for: Social Media Manager
Length: 10-11 Hours
Quintly has designed a world-class course for teaching the basics of social media analytics.
Beginners and professional marketers both can take advantage of this free digital marketing course.
It will take you on the journey of fundamentals.
18) Flight School — Video Ads on Twitter by Twitter
Best for: Social Media Strategist
Do you want to run an ad on Twitter?
If you are a digital buyer or a social media strategist; this course will prepare you for video advertising on Twitter.
19) Developing an End-to-End Instagram Marketing Strategy For Your Business by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Social Media Advertisers
Length: 1 Hour and 35 minutes
Social media advertising lessons are a vital part of a free digital marketing course.
Learn how to use Instagram to build a customer-friendly marketing impact.
Invest your time in this HubSpot course for coming up with a brilliant Instagram marketing strategy.
Its demand is high in the market right now.
20) Cold Email Masterclass by Mailshake
Best for: Email Marketers
Implementing a cold email strategy level up your marketing game.
Perceive the right ways to write an email, concentrate on improving cold email elements, and convert theory into practice.
21) Email Marketing Certificationby HubSpot Academy
Best for: Email Marketers Beginners
Length: 3 hours 18 minutes
Email marketing is crucial for any business.
You can play an important role in a company by possessing this.
A broad amount of knowledge is available in email marketing.
Best for: Online Marketers
Learn how to use paid ads for marketing purposes.
If you are not familiar with how to work on Google ad products, this free digital marketing course will let you know.
At the end of the course, learners will receive a certificate too.
23) SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business by HubSpot Academy
Best for: SEO Beginners
Length: 1 Hour
Do you want to boost traffic on your site about can’t figure out a successful strategy for it?
Learn to formulate a great SEO strategy with the HubSpot SEO crash course. There are 3 lessons, 15 videos, and 2 quizzes.
24) Inbound Sales Certification by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Sales Reps and Sales Managers
Length: 2 hours 11 minutes
Check out the best free digital marketing course that focuses on knowledge regarding inbound sales.
Connect with new prospects and understand their needs for increasing sales.
25) Sales Enablement Certification by HubSpot Academy
Best for – Marketing and Sales Manager
Length: 4:29 Hours
The Sales Enhancement free digital marketing course contains 12 valuable lessons related to aligning marketing and sales team for achieving business goals and creating an amazing marketing strategy. Marketers and sales leader can enhance their relevant skills.
26) Sales Manager Training by HubSpot Academy
Best for: Sales Managers
Length: 2 hours 59 minutes
Salespersons are good at selling but if you are going to lead a team as a sales manager, this is the best online course.
It delivers lessons on defining the target market, designs a scalable sales process, and so on.
27) Sales Prospecting Advanced Techniques by SalesScripter
Best for: Salesperson and Sales Executives
Length: 21 Modules
The free digital marketing module is going to provide you lessons on building powerful sales messages to increase sales, using prospects for leads generation.
Best for: Sales Executives
Length: 3 Hours / Week (4 Months)
The most important element of sales is getting deals and enhances the sales team’s performance.
You will learn to become an efficient sales executive after going through this course.
Beat your competitors, create support for taking initiatives, and do much more with Coursera’s free digital marketing course.
Best for: Sellers
This is one of the best online courses for individuals interested in sales, which has been created by several universities.
Contributors to this course include MOOCs from the University of Pennsylvania, University of California, Irvine, Northwestern University, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, and so on.
Best for: Digital Marketers
Length: 26 minutes
Boost up your marketing game and increase sales using Mailchimp.
With the combination of automation, optimization, and personalization, you can easily build an effective email marketing strategy.
31) Conquering the Fear of Public Speaking by Udemy
Best for: Public Speakers
Length: 37 minutes
Do you hesitate in expressing yourself to the crowd? Get the ways to overcome the fear of public speaking.
Adapt the techniques used by experts for beating anxiety and become a confident public speaker.
Best for: Learners
Length: 15 hours
This free online course is helpful for learners interested in arts, literature, music, sports, or science.
You will understand the two various learning modes.
Apart from that, it will describe how our brain encapsulates plenty of information.
33) Communication Skills Persuasion and Motivation by Alison
Best for: Everyone
Length: 1-3-5 hours
Learn some smart persuasion and motivational skills along with enhancing your communication skills.
Manipulation, Stockholm syndrome, brainwashing, these things are included in the course.
You will get to know the techniques of influencing people with your words.
34) Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills by Coursera
Best for: Business Leaders
Length: 16 hours
Negotiation is an essential skill that every business leader must possess.
The courses have been designed by the University of Michigan. There are four main steps for successful negotiation, which you will know through this.
Best for: Managers
Length: 29 hours
It doesn’t matter if you are a fresher or an experienced manager, this practical guide will bring out the best manager in you.
11,201 students are already learning through this course.
36) What Great Leaders do by Alison
Best for: Future Leaders
Length: 1.5 – 3 hours
You can’t give your best without developing leadership skills. This course is especially for those who want to be a better group leader.
What to do in case of disagreements, habits of effective leaders, the course will give you an idea about of all these.
37) Introduction to Project Management by Udemy
Best for: Project Managers
Length: 1-37 hours
Enter into the world of project management with this Udemy course. Get in-depth knowledge about project management tools and techniques.
38) Conflict Resolution Skills by Coursera
Best for: Fresher
Length: 4 hours
Increase your verbal and non-verbal communication skills, listening skills, dealing with conflicts, and so on.
You will learn to resolve conflicts positively. Explore the best communication tactics for handling conflicts.
39) Career Success Specialization by Coursera
Best for: Job Seekers
Length: 11 months
Do you want to build a successful career and excel at problem-solving skills within an organization?
Hone the skills necessary for improving your performance at the workplace. Get better at project management too.
Over to you:
We hoped that we have added good resource of course in our list.
Let me know below, which course you are planning to start (& complete too)?
Disclaimer – Please note that some of the links are affiliates and will come at no extra cost for your end. However, I may earn a commission should you choose to purchase through the affiliate links provided. With these funds, it help fund this blog and every expense incurred, ensuring that I can continue to provide valuable content such as this to you free of charge. Please be assured that I only recommend products that are worthy and benefiting to you.
Thank you for reading through.