- 1 Introduction
- 2 Why you should leverage video to your social media?
- 3 Top Best Video Editing Software
- 3.1 1) InVideo
- 3.2 2) Adobe Premiere Pro
- 3.3 3) Final Cut Pro X
- 3.4 4) Adobe Premiere Elements
- 3.5 5) CyberLink PowerDirector
- 3.6 6) Wave Video
- 3.7 7) Clip Champ
- 4 Conclusion
Let’s be honest: Social media is a tough game. (Don’t you think the same?)
It’s hard to keep up with what’s hot and what’s not.
The truth is “visual content marketing is ruling in the digital industry and video content is holding the top place in this arena”.
When the same is incorporated in the marketing of your business, it can leave a great impression on your target audience.
This is because videos make it easier to gain the attention of potential viewers. (Also it is found in study)
Hence, marketers need to use the high-quality and best video editing software for delivering appealing visual content.
So today, we are here to discuss some of the top video editing software that are highly hottest trends right now in the market.
But first, do you know why videos are popular over social media?
Let’s find the answer to this question.
Social media is the home to plenty of video content.
And rolling out of reels on the Instagram platform is the best proof of this.
We checked out some of the statistics that were too surprising.
According to Wyzowl, 96% people of viewed explainer videos to gain insights and ideas about a product or service.
Among them, 69% of people preferred short video content. (Are you one of them?)
- You should keep in mind that video content will boost your social media presence.
- In addition, the number of fan following will increase too.
- If the audience-centric content is being published by your brand, it can positively impact brand awareness and recognition.
- Your social media marketing goals can be achieved by using the best video editing software.
Therefore, leveraging video to your social media is a great idea, but make sure you are using a social media video maker.
Top Best Video Editing Software
InVideo is an award-winning robust and best video editing software for beginners.
It’s a perfect free video editing app for amateur editors.
The tool contains endless inbuilt features ranging from customized templates to royalty-free stock images and videos.
Tool for business strongly suggest this tool for content creators who wants to use at nominal price with great features.
Price: Free – $30/month
- Automated text to speech
- Intuitive interface
- 100 GB Cloud Storage
- No Watermark for business and unlimited plan users
- Access to over 3500+ pre-designed templates
- Render video of up to 1080p only
- Restricted video duration to 15 minutes
- Easy to use
- Support voice-over
- Real-time support
- Unlimited Team Sharing
- Background image removal
- Social Media Calendar
2) Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editing software for professional editors.
It’s a leading video editing tool, used for several purposes and in many industries.
From YouTube creators to Hollywood movie makers, all of them rely on Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
You can edit videos of any quality and platform.
Price: $19.99 – $31.49/month
- Multiple Video Types and Formats Supported
- Complete all in one video editing tools
- Responsive interface
- Available for Mac and Windows
- Compatible with VR
- Motion Graphic Templates
- Difficult to learn
- High End
- Loaded with endless potential
- Video titling
- Lumetri Support
- Integration to Microsoft Team and other Adobe tools
3) Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X is an all-in-one compact solution to all your video editing problems.
It is the best video editing software for Mac users.
The tool enables video editors to improve video performance using proxy copies.
- Organized Assets
- Magnetic Timeline
- Grouping Tools
- Many useful effects
- Native Red Raw Decoding and Playback
- HDR Video Support
- Motion Graphic Templates
- Presets and Effects
- Only available for Mac Users
- Super intuitive interface
- VR Handling
- Subscription Free
- Strong Media Organization
- Appealing and Customizable Effects
4) Adobe Premiere Elements
If you want to avoid expensive options like Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Elements is the right editing tool for you.
It’s a light version of Adobe Premiere Pro that’s ideal for beginner video editors.
Price: $99.99 (Amazon)
- Video Stabilization
- Face Detection
- Motion Tracking
- 4K support
- Double Exposure effect
- View Real-Time Effects
- Lacking Multi-cam Support
- Empowered by Adobe Sensei AI technology
- Automatic Catalog Backup Feature for recovering easily
5) CyberLink PowerDirector
CyberLink PowerDirector is the best video editing software for Windows 10.
Loaded with several editing tools and features, it eases your video editing job.
Explore the hidden creative side of you.
You can move objects in a video, cut, split, add voice-over, and many other things you can do with PowerDirector.
- Masking & Blending
- Motion Tracking
- LUTs color matches
- Superb Performance
- Limited Features for Mac users
- Video Stabilizer
- MultiCam Designer
- Lens Correction
6) Wave Video
Wave Video offers unlimited power to video editors with its pre-built tools.
This is the best video editing software for vlogging who have zero experience in this field.
Becoming familiar with its interface and features is a piece of cake.
Price: Free – $48/month
- Access to a library of many video and images
- 600+ professionally pre-designed templates
- Voiceover Compatibility
- Auto Resizing option to 30+ video formats
- Audio library to 300,000 royalty-free video track
- Bad Interface
- Moderately Expensive
- 15-30 minute editing
- Unlimited Social Media Native Shares
- Customizable Video Player
- 1-50 brand presets
- 5-200 free video embeds
7) Clip Champ
At last but not least, We want to introduce Clip Champ.
Amateur video editors can pursue the path of video editing with this.
It is an essential and one of the most used online video editors.
The software also offers a screen recorder, online webcam recorder, and so on.
- Best video editing software for online use
- Straightforward interface
- Third-party integration into many applications
- Video resize option
- Remove background
- Overlay addition
- Create GIFs
- Exportable video up to 480p resolution with a free plan
- Video Compression in paid plans
- Lack of certain features
- Direct Publishing to YouTube
- Text to Speech
- Audio Visualizer
- Meme Maker
- Add music tracks to your video
Keep it simple but attractive and be regular in producing content to grow your social media handle.